Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance

Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance Melbourne

If you own goods carrying vehicles like Box trucks, Flatbeds, Semi trucks, Tractors, Tipper, Tankers, Trailers etc, iLink provides the best and customised insurance covers for your truck and business. These commercial truck insurance covers not only protect against damage to your truck, but also pay for damage to the load and people it is carrying during the event of an accident. With iLink Insurance services, customise your policy by choosing between comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only for each vehicle insured. Get your tipper truck insured with iLink Insurance!

Contact our experienced advisors to obtain a quotation or further information.